Friday, September 1, 2017

The Ghosts of Autumns Past



I try not to let my mind wonder back to far or to often; but with Autumn teasing at my door and damp, gloomy rainy days I find myself reaching backward in time to catch a fleeting glimpse of seasons past.
Dear sweet Baby Mystery, a late summer rescue some nine years ago. She was only with me a few years but she was my constant companion and brought so much love into my life the few short years that she spent with me.  


                                               I will treasure our time together always.                                                                                                                                  
                             Decorating for Autumn and and crafting for Autumn; the whole house takes on a very magical aura. It is indeed a mystical time of the year.
                                                                               
                              Wonderful slow walks just to take in the beauty of the damp day that seems to wrap me in a mist of comfort and dreaming.
  It is wonderful to slip away for a short time but there are pumpkins, witches and brooms all waiting to to take center stage for the season and I must go to start on another year of memories in the making.  Take care everyone and enjoy the holiday weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...