Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cool and Sweet Days

  It's beginning to feel just a bit like Autumn. For the past few weeks we have had a roller coaster ride with the seasons. One or two days of cooler and less humid weather only to be followed by more heat and humidity. Summer does not give up easily and I cannot blame her. As much as I love the Autumn I have to admit the deep lush green of the Summer in the South is a season that I would not want to miss.

                                                                             

   

I started decorating for Halloween and autumn a few weeks ago. It is always a busy and fun time of year for me. There is much to do and tons of items to get listed into Etsy so I'm nowhere finished with the decorating but I will be posting current pictures in just a few days.


This week we are blessed with cooler more autumn like weather and I have to admit that I lingered a little longer than I should have on my walk outside this morning. I would love to spend an entire day at the Mysticwood by the river and I just may one day soon but for now I must put work first.
I hope everyone is enjoying this special time in nature. It is the time of the year that quiets my soul and lets my spirit fly free. 

1 comment:

  1. Morning Constance - your words always seem to draw me in!
    I just can't get enough of Fall although it hasn't hit here in southeast Wisconsin - tried to but only for about 3 days, not it's hot and humid again. Makes it hard to think of mums and pumpkins.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Blessed Soltice

As we welcome the coming of new light let us spend time reflecting on the days and loved ones past. Remember that we are a part of what life...